Mida Food Distributors Inc.
- Pasig, PhilippinesF. Mariano Ave, Dela Paz, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full timeFULL_TIME
The Executive Assistant reports directly to the Managing Director. He/ She provides executive support in a close working relationship with the Managing Director. The Executive Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the Managing Director. The Executive Assistant also serves as a liaison to the Managing Director and Management Team; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
Duties and Responsibiltties:
- Handles Project Management as set by the Managing Director
- Reviews, analyzes and monitors report, correspondence and documents
- Accompany the Managing Director to different function as needed.
- Responsible for preparation and review of presentation
- Customer/ client involvement
- Work with Traders in planning, developing and implementing departmental goals
- Conducts research, analysis, data collection and trends on specific projects
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the Managing Director on matters related to Managing Director's initiatives.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence and other documents
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration major in Management or Equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience as Executive Assistant
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with all levels of the organization including external partners
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Has Emotional Maturity
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion; be adaptable to various competing demands and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrates ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Willing to work in Pasig on Q4
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Retirement Plan
- Training and Career Development
- Employee Discounts
- Business and Management Courses
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- F. Mariano Ave, 1612 Pasig, Philippines
- 1 opening
About Mida Food Distributors Inc.
Mida Food Distributors Inc. and Mida Trade Ventures International Inc. was founded by Ms. Lourdes “Chingling” Tanco. With 25 years of experience in the International Seafood Industry, Ms. Tanco gained her experience in the industry having worked with Singleton, the largest shrimp processing company in the US in the early 80’s. Mida Food is a direct importer and distributor of frozen seafood products. We vigilantly protect our market share and stock as many as 200 different varieties of seafood. We also ensure a consistent supply to our clients. With offices in the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Jakarta and Surabaya, we are certain to supply products of excellent quality. Our staff has been certified by the Aquaculture Certification Council, the certification arm for Best Agricultural Practices, to certify that facilities such as hatchery, farm and processing plants abide with Best Aquaculture practices. This includes aspects of responsible sustainable aquaculture. We attend industry trade shows and conferences in Asia, Europe and North America; and visit various seafood plants, restaurants and hyper marts in these regions to keep us current. Mida products are best quality products. We buy directly from producers and stock enough volume to ensure that our prices are competitive and stable. Our deliveries are prompt, and done in reefer vans which maintain products at a temperature of –15 degrees C during delivery. Mida Food products are fresh frozen in nitrogen, contact plate, or blast freezers at temperatures of at most –45 degrees Celsius, and only in plants certified to export to the US, Japan and Europe. Mida Trade was established to service US importers, processors and end users of seafood who wanted to import frozen seafood products from the Far East. Mida Trade also provided assistance to processor-exporters of seafood in the Far East who wanted to expand their markets outside of Japan. Since then Mida has expanded its range of business to include Europe, Australia, and other markets in Asia.