- Pasig, Philippines32, 1880 Avenue Building, Pasig, National Capital Region, PhilippinesPasigNational Capital RegionPhilippines
- Full time
Under the direct supervision of our Director of Nursing, the Registered Nurse will be responsible for virtually conducting patient visits through the use of a third party virtual conferencing application.
Additionally, the Registered Nurse will be responsible for working with our telehealth provider to answer any alerts that come up regarding patients being monitored and communicating such alerts to the home office in California.
- Conduct virtual patient visits through third party application
- Conduct patient charting in the Home Health Electronic Medical Record (EMR) documenting the virtual visit
- Work with our telehealth provider on our telehealth program to respond to patient alerts that pop up. Alert the home office with recommendations on how to address patient need
- Performs other related duties as requested by the Home Health Agency
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- Must have 4+ years’ experience as a Registered Nurse
- Must be technology savvy and computer literate (know how to use a computer, ipad, third party web based conferencing technology)
- Must know how to use Wellsky/Kinnser Home Health EMR software or related software for patient charting
- Must be fluent in English, minimal accent
- Medical Industry Knowledge
- Relationship Management
- Complex Problem-Solving
- Problem Sensitivity
- Record Keeping
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.