Full Stack Developer
- Quezon City, Philippines1880 Avenue Building, Quezon City, National Capital Region, PhilippinesQuezon CityNational Capital RegionPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for managing existing multiple global websites. This involves conducting maintenance and support.
- Complete functional or technical documentation as needed on website for client requests.
- Technical excellence in personal work and the ability to take on development of different tasks, functions, or features.
- Deployment in test, staging, and production environments.
- Participate in investigations and estimations of clients requests.
- Attend daily stand up meetings with Project manager and other developers.
- Be an advocate for and follow established company practices, processes, and technologies
- Produce neat, tested, readable and well documented code
- Implement frontend techniques within open source platforms like Drupal & Wordpress
- Understand the principles of backend development and being able to read and write within the architecture, specifically within template files
- Implement techniques to be compliant to SEO and Google pagespeed rules
- Be comfortable around local environments like vagrant within the OTAP workflow
- Understand the principles of version control systems like Git
- Pay attention to detail and have a high standard of quality because you are familiar with awards winning guidelines to serve a wide variety of products and clients
- Present and share new (technical) opportunities to your colleagues
- Understand your client's core business, perspective and requirements for the product you are developing
- Create accurate estimations for new and innovative projects, by analyzing functionalities, risks and possibilities
- For backend: Have 1+ years PHP/MySQL experience.
- Drupal/Wordpress/NodeJS would be nice as well but not a hard requirement.
- Willing to learn technologies like Vagrant, VirtualBox, Ansible, Jenkins, and Rundeck.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.