- Quezon City, Philippines1880 Avenue Building, Quezon City, National Capital Region, PhilippinesQuezon CityNational Capital RegionPhilippines
- Full time
Seeking a creative, well-rounded graphic designer that consults with client organizations, teammates, and Account Managers to determine visual requirements that support organizational business goals. The candidate will need to be bright, imaginative, and a capable designer with strong communication skills.
The designer is responsible for the creation of online visual design, including typography, visual concept, logo and icon design for the Internet and interactive platforms. They effectively communicate and coordinate with the information architect, writer and production artists to ensure that the visual design communicates the desired message, and functions successfully for varying technical and performance specifications.
When required, you must effectively translate print design concepts to the web while maintaining branding standards, interactive design principles and usability.
Candidates with relevant Print Design experience also preferred.
Candidates with experience with standard compliant web design software and tools, content management systems will be given preference.
- GRAPHIC DESIGN: Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, color theory and typography in both print and digital media. Fluency in both graphic design principles, and current graphic design practices.
- WEB / DIGITAL DESIGN: Ability to create superior, original designs for the Web. Strong design style, including creative design solutions within the constraints of the Internet. Knowledge of Web site structure and functionality.
- TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE: Two years of professional design experience. Bachelor's degree in Graphic Arts, Multimedia Arts, and/or Web Design Bachelor's degree in Graphic Arts, Multimedia Arts, and/or Web Design.
- TECHNICAL: Excellent skills in design software, such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc
- Data Visualization
- Adobe Photoshop
- Presentation Skills
- Adobe Illustrator
- Print Design
- Fine Arts [Art Education]
- Diploma in Web Design & Animation
- Graphics Design & Multimedia
- Multimedia Arts
- Interactive Entertainment & Multimedia Computing
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.