Sales Lead Generation Specialist (MOA) | Dayshift
- Pasay, PhilippinesTwo E-com Center, Harbor Drive, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasay, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasayMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Microsourcing MOA Team is looking for a Sales Lead Generation Specialist for an International Freight Forwarders and Customs Clearance expert in Australia.
- Generating and qualifying leads from cold calling/desktop search.
- Managing, tracking and following up on leads by phoning them.
- Conducting product presentations over the phone and booking sales appointments.
- Meeting monthly and quarterly sales goals in accordance with set goals.
- Creating and updating records in Pipeline Deals (software).
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Maintain sales database on a daily basis.
- Suggest in marketing / promotional ideas for the company’s services.
- Provide logistics support to exhibits/events and company seminars and training.
- Formulate online sales strategies relevant to the product and sales of the company in the online community.
- Coordinating with the Sales Manager and Team Lead on the prescribed training program.
- At least 1-Year experiences as telesales representative (2-5+ years preferred)
- Excellent English speaking skills
- Will be able to make a high volume of calls required to drive new business
- Hardcore experience in cold callings and lead generation
- Has the drive, assertiveness, passion and dedication to succeed. Understanding that the role is very transparent and will be highly scrutinised based on performance.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection and move on to the next appointment.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- Computer proficient (in particular MS Office) and keen to details.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to learn about products/services and describe and explain them to prospects.
- Bachelors/College degree or a Business related course is highly desirable.
- Must be amenable to work in MOA Pasay for a Dayshift schedule
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.