AU Broker Administration Officer
- Quezon City, Philippines1880 Avenue Building, Quezon City, National Capital Region, PhilippinesQuezon CityNational Capital RegionPhilippines
- Full time
- Manage the resolution of all Zendesk tickets that the members raise in relation to the payment of commission or any other aspect of their business relationship with the client.
- Liaise with Financial Institutions, where necessary, to resolve unpaid commission for the members.
- Communicate with the brokers regarding the resolution of commission queries via the Zendesk platform, email or phone.
All administration of SMART Marketing program for the brokers including:
- Onboarding of brokers onto the program
- Assisting with the setup of the brokers SMART website
- Assisting brokers with queries and ongoing support related to SMART by email and phone
- Structured approach to analysing and solving business problems with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure and to complete Member commission payment processing as scheduled and to resolve multiple requests at the same time
- Strong Analytical skills with basic accountancy and/or mathematical skills
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Call Centre Training is a plus.
- College Degree in Commerce is a plus.
- Professional phone manner and ability to deal with difficult customers
- Ability to prioritise workload and identify urgent requests
- High level of self-motivation and organisational skills
- High standard of verbal and written skills with good attention to detail
- Ability to interact effectively and share knowledge within a team environment
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.