- Pasig, Philippines32F, 1880 Avenue Building, Pasig, National Capital Region, PhilippinesPasigNational Capital RegionPhilippines
- Full time
- Identify what people are currently doing at clients’ business which should fall to a primary agent
- Identify new structural and ongoing changes that need to take place to grow Marketplace Operations
- Work within a team that consistently achieves and exceeds goals.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and manage leadership expectations with conflicting priorities.
- Ability to work with cross-functional leaders inside and outside the organization to define and solve problems
- Ability to meet project deadlines, multitask and managing multiple accounts at the same time.
- Deal with complex issues in situations where “standard” solutions do not exist.
- Create, maintain and optimize listings with effective headlines and content
- Ensure FBA Transparency Inventory Sent is properly received
- Develop keywords and execute strategies for keyword opportunities to increase sales and rankings
- Ensuring PPC and other marketing promotions are live and active
- Monitor and analyze KPIs
- Inventory forecast and campaign budget planning based on past and current sales trends
- Generate and manage reports for all major account metrics pertaining to marketing and sales goals
- Communicate with team and management on campaign effectiveness and improvement
- Manage / Document Product reviews on the marketplaces.
- Proactively research online marketplaces to ensure accuracy and delivery of our content, while continuously looking at ways to improve our brand position.
- Identify new digital trends and applications that have the ability to increase brand awareness and sales.
- At least 2 years experience on the related role
- Sales Driven
- Experience in Data Analytics
- Experience in Trend Analysis
- Experienced in Sales Analytics
- Work within goals, achieving and exceeding
- Experience working on an eCommerce platform is a plus
- Willing to work in Ortigas area on a night shift schedule
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.