Senior Operations Specialist
- Quezon City, Philippines6th, 1880 Avenue Building, Quezon City, National Capital Region, PhilippinesQuezon CityNational Capital RegionPhilippines
- Full time
- The senior project specialist is responsible for some minor accounts or accounts with 1-3 employees. He/she can also be considered as supervisors on-training. Although they will still be in-charge of some administrative tasks, their focus is more on employee management and client coordination.
- Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Monitor and track the daily attendance for the projects assigned to them
- Assist the project specialists in their administrative tasks
- Monitor and track daily schedule compliance
- Manages and updates project records – project documentation updates, compiling client guidelines, etc.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure that all requests are completed on time
- Assist in disseminating information to employees like updates on policies and company events.
- All other duties as assigned
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Must be willing to work in the night shift
- Dependable to be at work during assigned shifts and to complete work as expected
- Ability to work well with a team in a fast paced, constantly changed environment and follow instructions from supervisors and senior colleagues
- Ability to work independently
- Some coaching experience a plus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.