Contract Administrator | Quezon City
- Quezon City, Philippines1880 Avenue Building, Quezon City, National Capital Region, PhilippinesQuezon CityNational Capital RegionPhilippines
- Full time
- Process and record POs
- Process and track orders as required
- Liaise with other teams or departments to secure information and necessary documents
- Research old agreements, facility information, and others using various databases and online sources
- Provide lists or copies of signed contracts
- Provide list of parts
- Create Exhibits
- Enter transactional data into appropriate spreadsheets
- Process bookings, including preparation of booking maintenance table, submission of documents to Contract Operations, and updating tools with status and notes
- Reconcile list of bookings from Finance with submissions; validate data
- Process International Build Orders
- Answer questions from Contract Operations, AR or other departments in relation to tasks assigned
- Draft letters or notices as necessary
- Other projects or responsibilities that may be assigned by the Vancouver Team or Managers
- Minimum 2 years related experience in a office, Accounting environment or high-level customer service environment;
- Excellent MS Office skills, specifically advanced skills in MS Excel, and MS Word and good Math skills.
- Experience in the use of ERP Tools (e.g. SAP, Oracle EBS) and CRM (e.g. Salesforce) an asset.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.