Senior Bookkeeper (Xero | Australian Account) Eastwood
- Quezon City, Philippines6F, 1880 Avenue Building, Quezon City, National Capital Region, PhilippinesQuezon CityNational Capital RegionPhilippines
- Full time
MicroSourcing is looking for a Senior Bookkeeper with extensive experience in Xero! Boost your career and join an Australian Accounting Firm!
In order to maintain financial accountability, this role must not involve the banking or handling of cash funds.
Customer Invoicing and Receipting
- Bill all customers on a timely basis, filing copies as per documented procedures
- Record customer payments
- Issue customer statements on a monthly basis
Supplier Payments and Expenses
- Collate supplier invoices into weekly and monthly payment runs
- Ensure all supplier bills are appropriately authorized for payment, and process payments when authorized.
- Record supplier payments and office expenses in Xero accounting software, coding to appropriate accounts.
Reconciliations of Key Accounts
- Reconcile all bank accounts on a weekly / fortnightly basis.
- Reconcile all loan accounts on a monthly basis
Processing of Payroll
- Maintain confidential records for all employees, including employment declarations and tax file numbers.
- Process employee pays, paying electronically into employee accounts.
- Distribute pay advices to employees via email
- Track employee leave accruals.
- Reconcile and make monthly PAYG payments.
- Reconcile and make monthly superannuation payments.
- Reconcile and prepare payment summaries at end of year.
- Process end-of-year payroll in Xero, with assistance if required, archiving payroll records for a minimum of 7 years.
Budgets and Financial Statements
- Assist in preparing annual budgets
- Make end-of-month journals as required
- Prepare draft monthly financial statements and email to Accounts Supervisor.
- Provide additional reports to partners as required
- Work with Accounts Supervisor to review figures and provide information as requested.
- Quarterly Business Activity Statement
- Assist Accounts Supervisor in the preparation of figures for quarterly Business Activity Statement.
The Senior Bookkeeper must have a solid background in AU accounting and will be responsible for the billing of customers, processing of customer receipts, account management, payment of supplier bills, processing of employee pays, bank reconciliations and generation of monthly reports.
- Self-directed, highly motivated, reliable
- At least 3 years of experience using Xero accounting software
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.