Medical Records Specialist will be handling and checking the correctness & completeness of patients/clients' medical forms.
- The role will be required to complete Short-Term Disability Forms, Long-Term Disability forms, FMLA (family medical leave Act) Forms. The answers will come from the patient’s chart in EMR.
- Each form can range from 10-15 questions for your staff to answer. These forms will then be delivered to the 3rd Party (AFLAC, Insurance Company, Health Plan).
- From time to time, the role will also handle the QA Function which is a key function to ensure that the work is delivered correctly and free of errors.
- Scanned imagines of medical records will be accessed and viewed on the QA reviewers screen and checked for completeness and errors.
- Preferably with experience as data entry/data analyst for at least 1 year.
- Nursing/Medical course graduate is preferred
- Keen to details
- Amenable to work in MOA site
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Health and Medical
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Two E-com Center, Harbor Drive, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Outsourcing / Offshoring
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.