Email Support Representative | 8475 | MOA
- Pasay, PhilippinesTwo E-com Center, Harbor Drive, Bandar Raya Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasay, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasayMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Review and address concerns through e-mail ticketing following the quality standards.
- Follow up to various inquiries via e-mail.
- Escalate concerns to their Teams Leaders for cases outside the normal flow of the process.
- Research needed information using accessible solutions.
- Make sure to meet the required target/metrics stipulated in the acknowledged Individual Perfomance Objectives.
- Call customers for complex issu/s or those that are taking multiple back forth tickets to correct and fully address the issue.
- Any tickets that would warrant a callback per the required workflow
MicroSourcing is looking for an Email Support Representative who will be part of a gaming account who composed a team of internationally acclaimed artists, coders, game designers, educators, and online safety experts. Together they created a cutting-edge interactive entertainment for kids and their families.
- Candidates should have good concentration and attention to even the smallest details.
- Graduate of any 4-year course.
- Should be able to handle repetitive, methodical work.
- At leat 1 year as an E-mail Support and taking calls.
- Knowledge in Zendesk is a plus but not required.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Two E-com Center, Harbor Drive, Bandar Raya Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Outsourcing / Offshoring
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.