- Quezon City, Philippines1880 Avenue Building, Quezon City, National Capital Region, PhilippinesQuezon CityNational Capital RegionPhilippines
- Full time
Technical Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of the deployment of the Updates starting from the update request, through test system deployment, issue management, customer training, system qualification, production deployment and finishing upon successful completion of the update. Managing the technical execution of projects and operates in coordination with the Updates Project Manager to successfully execute project activities.
- Execute deployment of Software Updates to customer sites, maintaining quality standards, operational goals and delivering value.
- Lead and Execute Software Updates for Medium to Large Sites/Site with High Complexity
- Resolve Technical problems and Provide technical support to the customer during the update project and go-live process
- Actively participate in project management lifecycle to achieve and exceed Objectives of business.
- Create a world-class customer experience while delivering on Updates through active communications with customers.
- Provide Customer Training on Change Healthcare solutions as needed
- Document management to ensure all information relevant to the deployment is captured through existing tools.
- Subject Matter Expert for Software Updates; product, processes, tools, related to deployment of Cardiology Software.
- Contribute to continually improve the Updates Project Process and a standardized model for planning and executing Updates.
- Coordinate with R&D and Product Management on software deployment strategies, tools, and process enhancements
- Create and share knowledge within the Updates team and within the Support department
- Mentoring and Training of Change Healthcare Personnel
- Support management with strategic initiatives
•Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science; Computer Technology Diploma or equivalent or related experience.
•MCSE, A+ and or Security+ Certification an asset
•Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience with Cardiology CVIS/PACS products
•+2 years’ experience in System Design, Setup and/or Administration of a Windows based network is an asset.
•+4 years’ experience in a technical support environment is considered an asset.
•Advanced level of Technical Support and troubleshooting on Hardware, Software and Netw
•Strong understanding of enterprise system administration, technology background with maintenance, troubleshooting, and support of mission-critical hardware and software systems.
•Knowledge of Windows servers, databases, networking and enterprise-class information systems. Knowledge of clinical workflow will be a definite asset.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.