Broker Administration Officers work within the Broker Onboarding and Administration team and handle the onboarding and maintenance of the brokers, both through verifying and entering broker information and supporting brokers in any queries.
- Input and maintain brokers and their organizations in CRM system
- Preparation of agreements and other documentation for new brokers and their organizations
- Liaising with brokers to ensure correct information is received and is executed correctly where applicable
- Request and check supporting documentation for new brokers and organizations, and escalate any anomalies
- Handling new and existing brokers lender accreditations, collating documents, liaising with lenders
- Issue new brokers login credentials and other systems as required.
- Create and update commission and fee bank accounts and statement email addresses.
- Investigate and respond to brokers regarding fee queries.
- Facilitating, verifying and entering any variations for existing brokers into <gwmw class="ginger-module-highlighter-mistake-type-3" id="gwmw-15686059644630261064058">CRM system</gwmw>
- Process terminations and suspensions. Prepare termination and separation letters.
- Support brokers via Zendesk with any queries related to the above processes
- Use Zendesk to monitor and prioritize submissions from brokers and state sales teams.
The client is Australia’s largest mortgage broking groups.
- Experience in using a Customer Relationship Management system.
- Experience in using Microsoft office products.
- Structured approach to analyzing and solving business problems with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- High level of self-motivation.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.