Join our multinational client as Junior Accountant!
- Performing routine accounting and bookkeeping for multiple companies including but not limited to accounts payable and receivable, payroll processing, journal entries, and financial statement preparation
- Assist with adjusting journal entries and accruals
- Prepare ACH payments in bank platform, or write checks, for approved payable.
- Assist with reconciling accounts including, but not limited to: bank accounts, fees paid in advance, undeposited funds, corporate credit card and intercompany accounts
- Producing financial statements for a reporting period, recording business transactions throughout the accounting period, adding any required adjusting entries and closing the books for that period
- Help managing inventory, including but not limited to inventory forecast and inventory adjustment based on FIFO
- Completing financial analyses of business operations and key performance indicators in order to interpret/present results
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience, in US Accounting/Bookkeeping
- Solid understanding of financial statements and working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Proficiency in Excel and working knowledge of accounting concepts.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.