Operations Manager | Eastwood City
- Quezon City, Philippines6F, 1880 Avenue Building, Quezon City, National Capital Region, PhilippinesQuezon CityNational Capital RegionPhilippines
- Full time
- Act with honesty, integrity, due skill, care and diligence and in the best interest of stakeholders and customers at all time.
- Contribute to the account’s customer-focused culture and be accountable for ensuring positive customer outcomes and responsible lending practices are adhered to.
- Deal with all legislative and regulatory bodies in an open, constructive and cooperative way.
- Identify potential key risk areas and compliance issues; reporting and escalating concerns appropriately.
- Provide hands-on leadership and direction to the Operations team within the client's Manila team.
- Develop KPIs with Team Leaders in Perth and Manila to ensure clear performance goals for each role in Manila team that are actively managed through effective leadership.
- Promote a culture that encourages top performance and high morale through coaching and strong leadership.
- Develop motivated team leaders and teams to achieve high performance.
- Actively conducts activities that drive staff engagement including reward & recognition
- Identifies end to end process & technology improvements (working with other departments)
- Identifies and drives improvements across functions that improve the customer experience
- Measures SLAs performance and reports to Executive as required, identifying improvement opportunities
- Develops & maintains operating procedures with input from respective team leaders and Manila team
- Provide oversight and quality checks to ensure tasks are being completed accurately and to required standards
- Work with Microsourcing (MS) Account Manager and Human Resources on people-related matters including corrective actions and performance improvement plans
- Work with MS Account Manager on operational issues to drive positive outcomes, keeping the account's Executive up to date with any high priority incidents
Be part of the management team for one of Australia’s largest mortgage broking groups and leaders in financial solutions.
We are looking for an Operations Manager with the following qualifications:
- Demonstrated leadership experience with multiple teams and team leaders performing varied functions with a minimum of 100 FTE
- Building teams including hiring and developing talent
- Developing customer-centric culture
- Leading a startup offshore BPO operation
- Must be willing to handle Australian business hours
- Experience with identifying business improvement opportunities, and with enhancing business processes and developing the capability of staff to implement the business change required for achieving improvement
- Broad financial services industry experience across both sales and back-office administration
- Strong coaching and staff development skills
- Mentoring – effective management of skills and knowledge transfer
- Problem Solving and analysis
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills
- High Level of communication and comprehension skills
- High Level of English proficiency, both verbal and written competence
- Strong people and performance management capability
- Ability to produce & analyse data and produce executive level reports
- Organization and planning – demonstrate the efficient and timely organizational ability
- Computer literate – advanced knowledge in Excel, Powerpoint and CRM technology
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.