Junior Purchasing Agent
- Quezon City, Philippines1880 Avenue Building, Quezon City, National Capital Region, PhilippinesQuezon CityNational Capital RegionPhilippines
- Full time
This resource would be responsible for end to end purchasing for a Wellness Industry, and executing purchasing strategies as well as timely purchase of raw materials at the best total overall cost and quality, based on quota and defined specs.
- Assists in verifying specifications and sourcing materials through preferred or best alternative suppliers.
- Assists in evaluations and negotiations with potential suppliers based on their product quality, cost, delivery times and payment terms.
- Assists in obtaining requirements by verifying, preparing and forwarding purchase orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders, as needed.
- Assists in ensuring goods receipts are processed on a timely basis; verify and authorize payment of invoices or coordinate return of defective/incorrect merchandise
- Assists in tracking and reporting key functional metrics that reduce overall costs. Various other forms of data analytics will be used in order to meet objectives and budget
- At least 1-year experience for purchasing or similar field.
- Bachelor Level Degree/ College Degree, Chemistry, Medicine, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, BioTechnology, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): End to end purchasing, negotiation skills, cost management
- Candidates must be willing to work in Eastwood City, Libis, Quezon City, on a NIGHT SHIFT schedule.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.