As a Front-end Developer you will be working with Australia’s first and largest peer-to-peer car rental service. Our client has managed more than 6,000 rentals for thousands of customers.
Your mission as a Front-end Developer is to build and maintain the client's web applications. Your responsibilities are:
- Developing responsive web applications using front end techs – HTML/JS/CSS
- Work with REST APIs
- At least 2 years of experience in using ASP.NET MVC
- Building web applications and knowing the constructs of a robust, scalable and highly available web application.
- Web technologies: HTML5, CSS (Bootstrap), Responsive Design, JS.
- Building React web applications.
- Connecting to REST APIs.
- Knowledge in source control systems (Git / TFS)
- Willing to work in Eastwood, Libis, Quezon City
- Designer software such as Photoshop
- Knowledge of developing automated testing tools
- Working with a team - we have 2 local developers, which your developer will need to collaborate with (we use Slack)
- Experience in Jira for managing the work, so knowing Jira would be a nice one
- Problem solving skills and initiative for continuous improvement
- Identifying the genesis of a defect, using debugging tools, analysing stack traces, code, log-files and other artefacts
- Multitasker, creative and innovative, and composed under pressure
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.