Delegate Sales Executive | UK Account (7810)
- Pasay, PhilippinesHarbor Drive , Pasay, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasayMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Our global industry events, research and reports keep marketing professionals in touch with the fast-paced world of youth marketing. We bring the industry together to keep up with the constantly changing trends, habits and attitudes of young consumers.
- Generate leads through a variety of sources, including internet research, social media, and network
- Open new business opportunities with brands and agencies through cold calling, working as an industry expert to sell Youth Festival
- Manage the entire sales life-cycle from lead generation, pitch, negotiation and closing of deals
- Establish and maintain fantastic relationships with brands and agencies, in order to secure re-bookings for future events
- Establish a strong Linkedin presence to position yourselves to potential clients as a key thought leader in the industry
- Work alongside marketing to follow up with warm leads and convert incoming inquiries into sales
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
- At least 1-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Lead Generation is a REQUIREMENT for this role
- Outbound Sales experience is preferred (willing to process a minimum of 100 calls per day)
- Experience in end-to-end Sales, Data-Mining and Research is a plus
- Earlier experience from similar work (Business to business sector) needed especially sourcing / researching information from web and other possible channels
- Above average verbal and written English communication skills
- Willing to work in Mall of Asia complex on a shifting schedule
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Completed vocational course
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Two E-com Center, Harbor Drive, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Outsourcing / Offshoring
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.