Software Developer (.Net)
- Pasay, Philippines, Two E-com Center, Harbor Drive, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasay, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasayMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Work within a centralized software team who compliments QA and server-side development teams. Own and account for user experience design implementation of software products and experiences. Collaborate and team to deliver functional, best-in-class, user-focused, competitive, and intuitive software product user experiences.
- Manage evolution of internal tools (ERP Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016+) mainly on UX queries and reports.
- Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems.
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa.
- Interact with IT Corporate team for change qualifications (team mainly based in Europe, in charge of Business Analysis).
- Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering.
- Create high-quality UX deliverables which deliver on product outcomes.
- Apply secure coding methods and be constantly aware of security issues (ISO 27001 certification in process, secure coding training provided).
- Produce materials for internal clients and developers, including user flows, wireframes, mock-ups, live style guides, and assets.
- Maintain a user-centered approach in design perspective and practice.
- Guide product decisions through user research, customer development, and iterative feedback loops.
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or any technology-related field.
- Minimum of three years experience development experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals development, data structures, algorithm-design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
- Experience in using C#, VB.NET and SQL (good level needed).
- Familiar with data visualization tools such as Microsoft charts or Power BI Desktop.
- Ideally knows Microsoft Reporting Services.
- WIlling to work at Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City.
- MS SQL Server
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Two E-com Center, Harbor Drive, Pasay, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Outsourcing / Offshoring
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.