- Makati, Philippines8862 Sampaloc, Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines, Makati, Kalakhang Maynila, PhilippinesMakatiKalakhang MaynilaPhilippines
- Full time
The staff members will handle client accounts supervised by a Senior Staff member and a Team Supervisor. He/She will be responsible for rendering the agreed scope of work to the Firm's clients. The scope of work includes the following: Preparation of financial statements, summarization of accounting transactions, preparation of tax returns, preparation of management letters and other accounting functions that the client requires.
The staff member will be provided with hands on training by experienced staff members and will also join the Firm's tax updates and communication skill training programs.
This is a good training ground for the staff member to become a competent and well trained accountant and to further develop his/her ability to lead a team and to manage people effectively. The staff member will also be able to harness his/her time management skills including handling multiple accounts and timelines.
Staff members will have the opportunity to earn performance and loyalty based rewards such as CPA board exam and review sponsorships and MBA scholarships.
- A graduate of BS Accountancy
- With pleasing personality and good moral character
- Highly trainable and computer literate
- Reliable, honest, and willing to work overtime when the need arises
- Fresh graduates applicants are encouraged to apply
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Free MBA Program if applicant maintains an above average work performance.
- FREE CPA Reviews for Non-CPA employees
- FREE MBA Educational Assistance
- FREE CPD Trainings for CPA Passers yearly
- FREE Trainings
- FREE Dental and Eye Check up
- Performance Bonus
- Yearly Promotions
- Staff Loan Assistance
- Analyzing Data
- Judgement and Decision Making
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.