- The Associate Auditor is a staff position responsible for assisting in the review, evaluation and proposing recommendations for the correction or improvement of financial, internal, operational and management control systems and organizational unit performance.
- Perform direct contact with company employees at all levels and including contact with client representatives, suppliers and other business-related parties.
- Reports to a senior auditor and/or audit supervisor.
- Has an opportunity to earn performance and loyalty based rewards such as MBA scholarship
- Certified Public Accountant
- No work experience required
- Willing to work in any of the following offices - Makati, Alabang, Quezon City
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Performance Bonus
Scholarship for Masteral Degree in Business Management
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Computer Literate / Basic Computer Skills
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 8862 Sampaloc, San Antonio Villaga, Makati, 1203 Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines
- Accounting Firm
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.