Senior Accounting Associate
- Makati, Philippines2F 8862 Sampaloc St., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Delegates responsibilities to Accounting Associate and consistently review staff’s accuracy and compliance.
- Performs effective risk and control assessments of the team and present audit issues to the immediate head and find ways to increase compliance and efficiency.
- Works effectively as technical advisor for the team and act as mentor in the training and development of the team members. Motivates employees to work towards the team goals and objectives.
- Examines and recommend effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions and conclusion to a problem arising in the workplace.
- Clearly and concisely conveys information orally or in writing to the clients and/or to the company. Listens and responds appropriate to others.
- Consistently applies accounting principles, practices and standards to a full range of financial, functions and systems.
- Performs tasks as directed by the superior, follow client work programs, ensure consistent communication and accurate submission of reports to the immediate head and clients.
- Accurate and on-time preparation and submission of Time Report for approval of the immediate head.
- Consistently monitor client’s payment standing and recommend solutions for uncollected billings to meet the monthly sales performance.
- Active participation to any company event activities when necessary.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or any accounting related courses
- Must have at least 2 years of working related experiences
- Proficient in using MS Office applications and knowledgeable in accounting software
- Has good communication, analytical and organizational skills
- A team-player, fast learner and willing to work on multi-task jobs
- Responsible, trustworthy and can work with minimal supervision
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.