- Makati, Philippines6F Global Enterprise Bldg., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Records and summarizes daily transactions based on official receipts in the Cash Receipt Book (CRB).
- Prepares monthly schedule of accounts receivables and follows-up any unpaid receivables.
- Posts collection in the accounts receivable schedule and cash receipt book based on overbank slips prepared by Treasury Department.
- Prepares monthly matching of deposits for bank reconciliation purposes.
- Prepares journal entries based on CRB and collection.
- Computes and prepares monthly / quarterly VAT returns.
- Prepares schedule of deferred income (unused treatments) based on reports furnished by the centers for external audit purposes.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Accounting graduate,
- With at least two (2) years work experience handling all facets in Accounting,
- Computer literate,
- Can communicate across all levels of the organization,
- With good organizing skills,
- Able to handle confidential matters and with professional bearing.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.