Call Center Team Leader
- Makati, Philippines6F Global Enterprise Bldg., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Handling of Sales Calls
- Spearheads the telemarketing function of the Call Center Section in accepting and handling all calls and inquiries and converting them into actual consultations.
- Ensures the proper bookings of prospective clients and coordinates the client’s preferred location with the Customer Care Administrative Associate.
- Follows up prospective clients with no bookings and booked clients who failed to show up for consultation.
- Responsible for accepting and handling calls and inquiries as part of the Call Center team.
- Handles bookings of prospective clients and immediately coordinates and confirms clients’ preferred locations. Informs the Customer Care Administrative Associate of such details.
- Follows up prospective clients with no bookings or for booked clients who failed to show up for a consultation.
- Monitors the performance of Customer Care Specialists and endorses their concerns to the Call Center Supervisor and Division Head for Operations.
- Informs the Customer Care Specialists about the following: systems updates, new policies, and procedures, upcoming promos, discounts and advertisements, treatment machine schedules, schedules of Consultants, Dermatologists and Doctors.
- Manages the timekeeping and scheduling of all Customer Care Specialists including shifting, leaves, change in work schedules, overtime, etc.
- Ensures that there are enough Customer Care Specialists to accommodate the influx of calls during working hours.
- Prepares weekly report updates for submission to Management.
- Coordinates with IT Department to ensure that all calls are taped during off-hours or holidays.
- Coordinates with the Operations Officers in-charge of the account regarding problems encountered.
- Responsible for completing and submitting the weekly reports needed to assess the efficiency of the call center.
- Closely coordinates with the Group Marketing Manager to determine impact/success ratio of advertisements released based on the number of inquiries received.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- With at least four (4) year work experience in telemarketing and/or customer service,
- Computer literate and should have excellent communication skills,
- Can communicate across all levels in the organization,
- Strong leadership skills,
- With a pleasant voice and a pleasing personality.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.