- Makati, Philippines6F Global Enterprise Bldg., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Marie France Group of Companies is currently looking for a Human Resources Manager for one of its affiliate companies in the real estate industry which focuses on low cost housing -- Convergence Realty and Development (CONDEV).
We need someone who can do all functions of HR, with strong experience in talent acquisition, training and labor relations for a minimum of 8 years experience wherein 4 years are in the managerial capacity. This position will handle 1 HR Assistant and will also need to travel at least once a week in Laguna to check on the employees in there via company car with a driver.
- Develops and administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel.
- Plans, organizes and controls all activities of the department. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Implements and annually updates compensation program; rewrites job descriptions as necessary; conducts annual salary surveys and develops merit pool (salary budget); analyzes compensation; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains handbook on policies and procedures; performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment, annual re-evaluation of policies for cost-effectiveness, information activities program and cash flow.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 annually; maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program, employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing; writes and places advertisements.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars. Maintains company organization charts and employee directory.
- Evaluates reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent.
- At least 8 to 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Human Resources
- Business Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.