IT Project Lead
- Makati, Philippines6F Global Enterprise Bldg., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Guide and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion
- Plans and coordinates the activities of technical personnel involved in the design, development and systems analysis functions required to create new computer applications programs or install and implement software purchased from outside vendors.
- Reviews and analyzes existing applications programs and programs in development to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of those programs; reviews requests for program changes required to meet needs of the company.
- Prepares and conduct engagement reviews, system process checking and quality assurance testing.
- Organize work and pritoritze deliverables in order to create detailed project plans and maintain those plans to accomplish project objectives
- Create and execute test documents and scripts for system/integration testing as well as user acceptance testing
- Coordinate the development of training plans and materials as appropirate based on the system project
- Manage vendor engagements and projects that include 3rd party solutions and custom applications.
- BS degree in Management Informations Systems, Computer Science
- Minimum 10 years of overall experience delivering technology solutions 3. 5 or more years experience developing and maintaining standard project documentation, project plans, agendas, action item lists, deliverables and ensure adherence to company Project Management Standards and Software Development Lifecycle best practices.
- Profecient in system development, SQL, crystal reporting / SSRS
- Must have full cycle Project Life Cycle implementation exerience with corporate systems managing complex enterprise projects.
- Must have hands-on experience managing the overall performance and delivery of crossfunctional software development projects including scope, schedule, risk, issues and budget.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.