Relationship Manager | Manila, Makati, & Quezon City
- Manila, PhilippinesMetro Manila, Philippines, Manila, Metro Manila, PhilippinesManilaMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Solicits, reviews, develops and manages the bank’s loan portfolio as well as promotes/cross-sells other bank products and services to prospective and existing customers to help attain the bank’s objective in terms of growth, profitability, client satisfaction and other objectives set by management.
- Packages credit facilities suitable for the clients’ needs and prepares corresponding credit proposals.
- Evaluates credit worthiness of client to be able to detect early warning signals of the account.Generates collateral business through deposits, international and domestic trade transactions, remittances and foreign exchange transactions.
- Monitors the portfolio periodically to ensure credit quality.
- Ensures proper documentation of all loan accounts.
- Conducts client calls and plant visits.
- Ensures that all loan availments comply with all existing bank policies and Bangko Sentral ng Piipinas (BSP) regulations.
- Provides service to the client and coordinates with other service departments of the bank to service client’s requirements.
- Supervises the Account Coordinators to ensure timely and proper booking of transactions and adherence to bank and regulatory policies
- A graduate of business or finance course with good scholastic records
- Chinese speaking for Manila and Quezon City
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in business banking, commercial banking, corporate banking
- Excellent client relations and management
- Experience as a Relationship Manager, Account Officer, or Credit Officer from financial institutions is an advantage
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Gym Membership
- Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Financial Analysis
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Account Management
- Business Administration
- Commerce [Business Management]
- Business Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.