The Accounting Assistant is responsible for the following:
- Reconciles inward checks/outward items.
- Reconciles collections from SSS and Philhealth, furniture, fixture and equipment, Cashiers’ Checks, and Safety Deposit Box.
- Checks returned checks advice memo and correction advice for unposted items and transmits the same to branches through fax.
- Accounts for unposted items and relays the same to the branch concerned for proper disposition.
- Ensures that all in-process, inward and outward accounts are zeroed out and adjusted.
- Checks the day’s transactions based on documents/media submitted and reconciles the same with various printouts to ascertain proper posting of transactions.
- Checks completeness of supporting media received and coordinates with branches for any missing document, violation and exceptions.
- Checks Current Account/Savings Account and Loans Reconciliation statement.
- Checks reports such as the PC-based accounts.
- Checks semi-monthly reports covering remittance of SSS and Philhealth collections for submission to concerned unit.
- Ensures prompt preparation of monthly reports and annual schedules of proofsheet accounts.
- Ensures that any adjustment that needs to be encoded or booked manually by the booking and reconciliation units concerned is supported by an Input Sheet.
- Graduate of B.S. Accountancy
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- Fresh graduates and young professionals are welcome to apply
- Must be residing near Pampanga Area
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Clothing Allowance
- Rice Allowance
- Analyzing Data
- General Accounting
- Attention to Detail
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Monitoring and Evaluation
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Accountancy [Tax Consultancy]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.