- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Assists in meeting the unit’s targets thru servicing daily requirements of clients, maintaining updated data/information on accounts, and ensuring completion of all loan-related documentary requirements to assist them in analyzing clients’ requirements and/or creditworthiness.
- Coordinates with concerned units regarding the appropriate management of accounts to ensure adequate delivery of bank services to clients
- Gathers and collates necessary and updated information/data on accounts. Ascertains the authenticity and completeness of documents submitted.
- Assists in pre-screening of loan applicants thru conducting phone verifications for an in-depth interview to verify the veracity of information on the application as well as in surveying pricing/ transactions of clients with other banks.
- Prepares basic analysis/evaluation of client’s proposal to provide them with inputs in their decision-making process.
- Follows-up submission of legal/documentary requirements on credits. Ascertains the authenticity and completeness of documents submitted. Coordinates with Credit Group – Credit Investigation and Appraisal Division for appraisal of property and credit investigation.
- Coordinates/communicates with accredited companies and loan borrowers for the client’s loans.
- Liaises between clients and Bank’s operating units.
- Assists in making client calls for one on one briefing/consultation of prospective borrowers, presentation of loan guidelines, follow-up of documentary requirements, among others.
- Assists in the preparation of Budget and Business Plans.
- Assists in the preparation of transaction media needed to recommend approval of proposed credits.
- Informs sales agents or client of credit decision made regarding their application, assists them in signing of documents and follows up submission post-approval documentary requirements.
- Coordinates with insurance companies, external agency, legal unit, and other concerned units of the Bank for booking of accounts.
- Handles and coordinates appointment schedules and possible materials needed by the marketing officers.
- Graduate of any business course
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good coordination and management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Can interact and work well with dependencies
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Data Management
- Microsoft / MS Office
- Business Administration
- Management Accounting
- Financial Management
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Banking / Mortgage
- 20 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.