Account Service Associate
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Assists in meeting the bank’s objective in terms of efficiency in servicing of all loans, trade, and cash-related transactions of IBS customers in coordination with the Operating units and in accordance with the Bank’s existing policies and BSP regulations
- Monitors maturities and follow up clients on the payment due for all loan, trade and cash-related transactions and maintains updated record of all outstanding loans / trade and maturities of accounts.
- Assists in the preparation of transaction media needed to recommend approval of proposed credits.
- Ascertains the authenticity and completeness of documents submitted.
- Reconciles billing from telephone companies. Monitors all outgoing facsimile messages of the unit and facilitates the reimbursement claims/expenses
- Dispatches outgoing transaction-related letters, documents and requests and files, safekeeps, and maintains folders of the accounts being handled.
- Graduate of an business course (fresh graduates or with 1-2 years experience)
- Good communication and presentation skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Gym Membership
Clothing and Rice Allowance
- Organizing and Planning
- MS Office
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Data Management
- Business Administration
- Business Administration [Business Management]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.