Remittance Assistant (BS Accountancy) | Taguig
- Taguig, PhilippinesBonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Remittance Assistant is responsible for the following:
- Investigates tracers received from Foreign Branches/ Subsidiaries, correspondent banks, remittance tie-ups and domestic branches.
- Entertains inquiries of clients from foreign banks, foreign subsidiaries and domestic branches via telephone or counter inquiries.
- Prepares replies to remittance inquiries/tracers of foreign branches and domestic branches.
- Encodes/upgrades/maintains a database system for ATMs, Passbook / Time Certificate of Deposit (TCDs) / Confirmation of Investment (COIs) of remitter of the Bank’s foreign branches/ subsidiaries.
- Monitors/processes incoming passbooks/ TCDs/ COIs and signature cards for remitters of foreign subsidiaries.
- Reconciles statements of long outstanding payment instruction sent by correspondent banks regarding payment orders.
- Transmits daily feedback report on remittances to foreign branches/subsidiaries and remittance tie-ups.
- Entertains/assists inquiries of foreign banks, foreign branches/ subsidiaries, tie-ups and domestic branches via telephone or over the counter inquiries regarding remittance.
- Encodes accounting entries in the Multi-Currency Account (MCA) system.
- Processes Certification of Inward Remittances on a per request basis.
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy
- Residing in or near BGC, Taguig
- Willing to render overtime and shifting schedule (24/7)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Gym Membership
- Organizing and Planning
- Auditing and Compliance
- Attention to Detail
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Accounting Technology
- Management Accounting
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Banking / Mortgage
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.