Collections Training Associate
- Pasay, PhilippinesPasay, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasayMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The jobholder provides training solutions and other initiatives for the development and growth of employees of the Collections Department. He/she shall design and review training modules and motivational programs that will help achieve the department’s goals.
Deliver training solutions
- Design, conduct and constantly improve training modules based on department’s needs.
- Provide assistance in the training preparation, conduct, and post event activities.
- Conduct briefing session with new hires for the mandated courses offered by HR.
- Conduct on-boarding training to new hires
Coordinate all training and learning courses which may include but not limited to:
- Staff nomination/enrolment.
- Confirm/coordinate participant schedules which may include external collectors.
- Handle relevant communications on the subject.
- Ensure that the department have zero incident of no-show for company-wide and external trainings.
Assist in maintaining the training and incentive database of Collections and ensure the accuracy of recorded information.
Handle administrative requirements of training courses and motivational programs.
- Set up of training venue according to the trainer/facilitator’s specification.
- Safekeeping, tracking and disbursement of incentive rewards.
- Reproduction of course hand-outs and other materials.
Monitor the proper maintenance of training facilities and equipment
- Cleanliness of the training and conference rooms.
- Proper maintenance of the training equipment.
- Reservation requests for the use of the training and conference rooms, and/or training equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree holder; preferably graduate of Business, Psychology or Human Resources;
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- knowledge on MS Publisher is an advantage;
- Has at least 6 months experience in the banking industry;
- Has at least 6 months of training experience;
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Classroom Management
- Learning Strategies
- Organizing and Planning
- Program Evaluation
- Training Facilitation
- Curriculum Design and Development
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.