Collections Resolutions Specialist
- Pasay, PhilippinesPasay, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasayMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The jobholder is responsible for assisting the Collections Resolutions Officer in achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction by performing functions related to addressing various customer issues, controlling delinquencies, and maintaining and updating of the Collections Resolutions database.
The jobholder is tasked to ensure that customer issues and requests are addressed timely and all communications to customers adhere to the policies set by the Department and Corporate Communications.
The role will entail continuous effort to improve customer satisfaction and complaints reduction.
Address various customer issues referred by Collections Resolutions Officer:
- Address correspondences and requests, letters or emails assigned by the Collections Resolutions Officer.
- Receive requests of change of billing addresses and other contact information from cardholders and forward to collections back officer for maintenance.
- Refer complaints on unposted /misposted payments, misposted transactions, non/late receipt of statements of accounts, unsuccessful debit arrangements, reversal of fees and charges, disputed transactions to responsible , disputed transactions to responsible unit/department for appropriate action
- Evaluate and recommend approval/disapproval of requests for waiver of charges.
- Performs account reconciliation.
- Conduct customer call outs in order to assess and provide feedback for customer requests and complaints related issues.
Assist Collections Resolutions officer in controlling Unit-related metrics:
- Coordinate deviation requests.
- Provide computations for payment options.
- Coordinate with other units regarding status of accounts with pending payment options request.
- Provide reports related to curing of accounts.
- Recommends process improvement initiatives as a result of key learning from cases handled.
Assist Collections Resolutions Officer in reports related tasks:
- Maintain, track, and update Collection Resolutions Database.
- Prepares daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Provide analysis of MIS related to tasks as well as recommendations to improve customer experience.
- Consolidate requests.
- Bachelor’s degree holder preferably a graduate of a business course;
- 6 months to 1 year Collections experience is required;
- 6 months to 1 year experience in dealing with external customers who have varying requirements is an advantage;
- Exposure to complaints management process/procedures;
- Proficient with various software applications including MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Problem Sensitivity
- Email Support
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.