Bank Teller | Roving
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
To generate business for the Bank by providing excellent customer service and efficiently processing clients’ over-the-counter transactions.
- Ensure prompt and courteous servicing of client inquiries and transactions; provide information on Bank products and services to clients.
- Process all over-the-counter transactions.
- Verifies cash as to genuineness and check deposits for any technical deficiencies before posting.
- Approve cash withdrawals or encashment within authority limit.
- Perform deposit pick-up services.
- Ensures that late check deposits are properly accounted.
- Perform outward clearing functions.
- Sort, bundle, and transfer all excess cash to Branch Service & Control Officer at regular intervals during the day.
- Perform balancing of transactions at the end of the day.
- Ensures accurate validation of transaction documents.
- Microfilm all transaction media.
- Responsible for reporting any impropriety and malpractice in the branch to the supervising officer and/or BBG Head Office for immediate action.
- Prepares shortage and overage report.
- Promotes other bank products and services thru cross-selling.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business;
- Willing to be deployed anywhere in Metro Manila and nearby provincial areas;
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Problem Sensitivity
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.