Customer Service Representative (CSR)
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Customer Representatives are responsible for providing quality service to Cardholders, Metrobank, and PSBank branches/clients, by ensuring timely and accurate resolution of card sales, service inquiries, requests, and concerns made via call, email and other correspondences.
- Acquire adequate knowledge and competence of the card products and features, system functionalities, company policies, and procedures and excellent customer service orientation pertinent to the products and services of the bank and other client-organizations.
- Handle and manage cardholder requests, inquiries, and complaints regarding products and services following the established guidelines and performance standards.
- Educate cardholders of correct procedures regarding the company’s products and services.
- Handle card maintenances to facilitate cardholder requests and concerns.
- Perform cardholder information updates such as a change in billing address/alternate address and contact numbers.
- Coordinate with the concerned departments and monitor the processing of requests, including providing feedback through call or email to the branches and/or cardholders, within a reasonable time.
- Refer or escalate calls in a prompt and professional manner when appropriate.
- Keep informed of the introduction of new systems, policies and procedures, and new product features.
- Cross-sell other products/cards/services of Metrobank Card Corporation when necessary.
- Make timely decisions regarding reversal of charges within the empowerment guidelines; reconcile accounts if necessary for its approval.
- Participate in the daily/weekly update to the team.
- Bachelor’s degree from a college/university;
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills;
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Willing to work overtime, on shifting, on weekdays, weekends, and /or holidays;
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Problem Sensitivity
- Customer Service
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.