- Processes annual renewal of car registration of all bank service vehicles, including car plan and assigned cars of bank officers; ensures proper turn-over and possession of surrendered vehicles and assists in the processing and renewal of branch permits and licenses.
- Acts as Bank’s representative to the Land Transportation Office and other local government units in all matters affecting car registration and business permits and licenses.
- Ensures proper turn-over, secures possession of the surrendered car and delivers the same to the Bank warehouse/depot.
- Assists in the application and renewal of bank business permits and licenses.
- Acts as a liaison and represents the bank, establishes and maintains contacts with local government units and regulatory bodies to facilitate approval and renewal of car registration.
- Assists Bank Officers in matters affecting car registration.
- Prepares status reports and assists in the compliance and resolution of internal and external audit findings.
- Graduate of any 4 year business related course
- At least 2 years of related work experience
- With knowledge in dealing with government agencies
- Team player and problem solver
- Willing to work in BGC Taguig
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.