- Cebu City, PhilippinesCebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
- Performs timely installation, setup, maintenance, troubleshooting and replacement (where needed) of endpoint infrastructure (desktops, laptops, desktop printers, scanners, monitors,), and other IT infrastructure outside the central data center (branch servers including disk clean-up, line printers, LAN switches, bank-owned network equipment, closed-circuit TV, un-interruptible power supply).
- Performs timely rollout and deployment of endpoint software where physical onsite installation is required, e.g. anti-virus, client programs, etc.
- Inspects and verifies the readiness of new Bank locations for installation of endpoint infrastructure.
- Reports common causes of IT equipment malfunction and failure, and recommends appropriate preventive measures.
- Performs testing and evaluation of new endpoint infrastructure, e.g. desktops, laptops and printers, monitors, scanners, etc. and reports on testing results.
- Graduate of BS Information Technology, Computer Science, or any IT related course
- Must be residing in Cebu City
- With basic knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Organized and detail-oriented
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Gym Membership
- Computer Networking
- Computer maintenance
- Technical Support
- Computer Repair
- Computer Troubleshooting
- Computer Hardware Troubleshooting
- Computer System Administration
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.