Market and Liquidity Risk Officer
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for the identification, analysis, measurement and management of market and liquidity risks arising from balance sheet portfolios, and trading and structuring business of Metrobank Group to provide support in the selection and implementation of investment strategies.
- Build infrastructure required for allocating, monitoring and reporting risk and performance vis-à-vis strategies and market development.
- Provide analysis of new products/activities/services and processes.
- Perform control of risk through monitoring and reporting of compliance limits.
- With 2 to 3 years experience in Risk Management preferably as a Market and Liquidity Risk Officer in a banking institution OR high potential fresh graduates willing to be trained for a Risk Officer role
- Highly Analytical and Has excellent communication skills
- Candidates should be a graduate of BS Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science, or Applied Mathematics
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Child Care Benefits
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Gym Membership
- Analyzing Data
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Modelling
- Problem Solving
- Applied Mathematics
- Mathematics [Business Applications]
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.