- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 5 days
- Recruiter responds
- 6% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 6 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- PNR Compound, Caloocan, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Must have experience in formation and implementation of various type of contracts; such as FIDIC- design and construct, construct only, consultancy, NEC target costs contract. Preferably horizantal projects involving bridge structures, roadworks, etc.
- Minimum of five (5) years work experience in commercial management and contract administration and formation.
- Attend to service contracting functions, such as, but not limited to; review of TOR, bid documents and bid evaluation sheets.
- Efficient crafting of service agreements; interpretation/resolution of service contract-related issues, and drafting of contracts in areas of compliances and documentation as well as approval of contract changes.
- Provide contractual advice and analysis for tenders evaluation and contract formation.
- Conduct analysis/assessment of service provider’s compliance obligation with emphasis to commercial and timing implications.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned to him by the Head, Cost Engineering.
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation is an investment holding company.MPTC is the largest toll road operator in the Philippines.