Build your Winning Career with US!
NLEX Corporation is a premiere company engaged in the development, design, construction, finance, operation and management of toll road projects. It is the builder-concessionaire and operator of two major expressways that link Metro Manila to North and Central Luzon: NLEX and SCTEX. Stretching over 190 kilometers, the NLEX-SCTEX facilities operate 24/7 accommodating more than 200,000 motorists per day.
It is a subsidiary of the Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation, the leader in toll road development in the Philippines. Join the largest toll road developer and operator in the Philippines and enjoy quality family time with our people-first benefits. Naming a few like free shuttle services, free use of gym with daily wellness activity, weekends off, life insurance from first day of employment, HMO with dependents, retirement plan and a whole lot more!
- Develop, review, maintain, and update the financial model of the company
- Conduct various financial planning and analysis
- Assist in the review and negotiation of various contracts
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the immediate superior
- Certified Public Accountant with at least five (5) years of working experience in finance field and three (3) years in managerial position
- Must have strong financial planning and modeling experience
- Must have excellent management presentation skills
- Amenable to work in NLEX head office, Balintawak
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Modelling
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation
Metro Pacific Tollways Corporation (MPTC) is the largest toll road developer and operator in the Philippines – in terms of vehicle traffic volume, revenue levels, asset base – and in terms of combined length of expressways in kilometers.