- 3 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 14 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- G/F Renaissance Tower 1000, Meralco Ave. , Ortigas Avenue, Pasig City, Pasig, Philippines
- BS Civil Engineering
- Licensed Engineer (an advantage)
- Primavera P6
- Knowledgeable in scheduling work scope, quantity and familiar with logical sequences in terms of engineering, procurement and construction;
- 3 to 5 years work experience as project planner/scheduler in an engineering or construction firm
Prepares and manages overall engineering master schedule in relation to the overall Project Schedule
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares and manages overall engineering master schedule integrating work breakdown structure using Primavera.
- Works with engineering management and PMO in the development of work break down structure for progress measurement, scheduling, cost estimating and project control.
- Prepares estimation and schedule bar chart plan considering all inputs (manpower, equipment and materials) availability, production and construction sequences.
- Prepares and updates three weeks and three months look-ahead schedule that reflect the priority activities
- Develops and implements plan versus actual progress charts (histograms/S curves). Reports and analyzes deviations from plan.
- Liaises with all team leaders and/or members to communicate required completion dates and interface between engineering team and the PMO.
- Complies with the proper operating procedures of safety and health standards and regulations.
- Supports Environmental Management System with respect to their job.
- Adheres to Policies/Procedure, Employee Code of Ethics and Conduct, and Corporate Governance
- Protects intellectual property, company proprietary and confidential information.
- Perform other duties & responsibilities related to his/her job as directed by superior
Our company is owned by Manila Electric Company (MERALCO), the Philippines’ largest electric utility firm. We also operate two subsidiaries, namely, Miescor Builders, Inc. (MBI) and Miescor Logistics, Inc. (MLI). Classified by the Philippine Contractor Accreditation Board in the “AAA” category, Miescor United is a globally-recognized Filipino contractor with more than forty years’ experience in general engineering, consulting, construction, operations and maintenance specializing in electrical and mechanical facilities and infrastructure such as power transmissions, distribution systems and networks including development works, electro-mechanical and testing commissioning of substation equipment. While Miescor does the engineering, consulting and designing, MBI does the building, construction and maintenance, while MLI provides general services for operations. MIESCOR is the Force Behind the Power.
Kindly visit www.miescor.net for more details about MIESCOR.