- 5 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 12 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- G/F Renaissance Tower 1000, Meralco Ave. , Ortigas Avenue, Pasig City, Pasig, Philippines
- A Graduate in any engineering course; preferably Civil Engineering
- 3-7 years experience in quantity surveying
- With knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project and with basic knowledge in Primavera P6.
- Performs under the supervision of Field Supervisor.
- Conducts monitoring of work accomplishments based on the target plan.
- Records all necessary inquiries for the completeness of such work.
Our company is owned by Manila Electric Company (MERALCO), the Philippines’ largest electric utility firm. We also operate two subsidiaries, namely, Miescor Builders, Inc. (MBI) and Miescor Logistics, Inc. (MLI). Classified by the Philippine Contractor Accreditation Board in the “AAA” category, Miescor United is a globally-recognized Filipino contractor with more than forty years’ experience in general engineering, consulting, construction, operations and maintenance specializing in electrical and mechanical facilities and infrastructure such as power transmissions, distribution systems and networks including development works, electro-mechanical and testing commissioning of substation equipment. While Miescor does the engineering, consulting and designing, MBI does the building, construction and maintenance, while MLI provides general services for operations. MIESCOR is the Force Behind the Power.
Kindly visit www.miescor.net for more details about MIESCOR.