Marketing Officer | Pampanga
- San Fernando, PhilippinesSan Fernando, Central Luzon, Philippines, San Fernando, Central Luzon, PhilippinesSan FernandoCentral LuzonPhilippines
- Full time
- Assist the Marketing Manager in generating marketing concepts, ideas, strategies, etc., specifically for the Pampanga project
- Spearhead the coordination of all events on site and in the surrounding areas
- Assist the Marketing Manager/AVP in the conceptualization of creative decks and presentations
- Liaise and coordinate with suppliers for all event-related concerns
- Prepare budgets for events
- Manage digital channels of the Pampanga project in coordination with the Manila office
- Handle the schedule of print ads, advertorials, and other above the line efforts
- Keep a database of suppliers who can readily render services on site – printing, events, OOH, etc.
- Assist the Marketing Manager/AVP in designing incentive schemes for sales
- May represent the Marketing Manager in meetings or events when and where required, in case the latter is on leave or on official business
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or equivalent
- Preferably with 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in Marketing Communications, Event Coordination, Strategic Planning, Administrative Financing, and Market Research
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to organize and prioritize work on a fast-paced, deadline-oriented and rapidly changing business environment
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Megaworld Corporation
Megaworld Corporation is the leading township, residential condominium, and BPO office space developer in the Philippines. As the pioneer of the live-work-play-learn community concept, applied in the Company’s townships, Megaworld has an unprecedented track record of completing more than 340 residential buildings, office towers, commercial centers, and world-class hotels since 1994.
The aggressive demand for Megaworld’s townships has been at the forefront of the company’s remarkable performance, bolstering its leadership position in the industry. Megaworld’s business is thriving on many fronts—a testament of a strong brand and continued commitment to bring the very best real estate value to the Filipinos. The company’s milestones for growth are also evident in its increasing workforce, the current and available land bank, as well as the growth in terms of consolidated revenues year on year.
Through large-scale township developments in the most preferred locations in the Philippines, Megaworld continues to make a complete lifestyle more accessible to people, wherein everything that they need is much closer than they think. Today, Megaworld continues to lead the industry as the Philippines’ No. 1 residential condominium developer, the No. 1 BPO office developer and landlord, and the pioneering developer of townships.