Brokers Network Associate I Cebu
- Lapu-Lapu City, PhilippinesThe Mactan Newtown, Sales & Information Center, Mactan Circumferential Road, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Lapu-Lapu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesLapu-Lapu CityCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
- Garners network with individual brokers or brokerage groups for accreditation.
- Assists the brokers throughout the sales process which includes but not limited to presentation to clients.
- Meets the monthly production target.
- Develops sales programs and marketing campaigns to achieve target quota of the division.
- Supervises the functions of assigned Brokers Liaison and Broker Relations Officers.
- Oversees Broker Relations Officers in presentations and negotiations with and for brokers, selling partners, and referral partners.
- Checks project information provided by Broker Relations Officers.
- Assists broker and/ or clients of Broker Relations Officers.
- Assists in the reservation process for partner sales when needed.
- Maintains division growth by accrediting new brokers and keeping them active.
- Handles listings of partners and necessary reports such as daily and monthly brokers, clients, and sales reports.
- Performs other related tasks that may be required from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree in any course.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker.
- 2 years selling experience in Sales
- Skilled in Sales Planning and Management.
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- The Mactan Newtown, Sales & Information Center, Mactan Circumferential Road, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Megaworld Corporation
Megaworld Corporation is the leading township, residential condominium, and BPO office space developer in the Philippines. As the pioneer of the live-work-play-learn community concept, applied in the Company’s townships, Megaworld has an unprecedented track record of completing more than 340 residential buildings, office towers, commercial centers, and world-class hotels since 1994.
The aggressive demand for Megaworld’s townships has been at the forefront of the company’s remarkable performance, bolstering its leadership position in the industry. Megaworld’s business is thriving on many fronts—a testament of a strong brand and continued commitment to bring the very best real estate value to the Filipinos. The company’s milestones for growth are also evident in its increasing workforce, the current and available land bank, as well as the growth in terms of consolidated revenues year on year.
Through large-scale township developments in the most preferred locations in the Philippines, Megaworld continues to make a complete lifestyle more accessible to people, wherein everything that they need is much closer than they think. Today, Megaworld continues to lead the industry as the Philippines’ No. 1 residential condominium developer, the No. 1 BPO office developer and landlord, and the pioneering developer of townships.