Admin Office Coordinator | Cebu
- Lapu-Lapu, PhilippinesThe Mactan Newtown Sales & Information Center, Newtown Boulevard, Mactan, Lapu-Lapu City, Lapu-Lapu, Central Visayas, PhilippinesLapu-LapuCentral VisayasPhilippines
- Full time
The Showroom Coordinator serves as the face of the Sales and Marketing Department. He/She will be in charge of greeting and welcoming clients into the showroom as well as make sure that the office is stocked, clean, and well-supplied. One of the most important tasks assigned to the Coordinator will be to monitor the foot traffic inside the showroom and to maintain a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Further, he/she maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs. lastly, the Showroom Coordinator will be in-charge of suppliers on all events handled by the Sales and Marketing Team.
- Graduate of Mass Communication, Marketing, Tourism, Hotel & Restaurant Management or equivalent;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Intermediate skills in MS Office Programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- Can handle people from all backgrounds;
- Highly organized and very keen on details;
- Willing to work in Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu; and
- Experience in real estate, sales, hotel/restaurant. or customer service will be a big plus!
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- The Mactan Newtown Sales & Information Center, Newtown Boulevard, Mactan, Lapu-Lapu City
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Megaworld Corporation
Megaworld Corporation is the leading township, residential condominium, and BPO office space developer in the Philippines. As the pioneer of the live-work-play-learn community concept, applied in the Company’s townships, Megaworld has an unprecedented track record of completing more than 340 residential buildings, office towers, commercial centers, and world-class hotels since 1994.
The aggressive demand for Megaworld’s townships has been at the forefront of the company’s remarkable performance, bolstering its leadership position in the industry. Megaworld’s business is thriving on many fronts—a testament of a strong brand and continued commitment to bring the very best real estate value to the Filipinos. The company’s milestones for growth are also evident in its increasing workforce, the current and available land bank, as well as the growth in terms of consolidated revenues year on year.
Through large-scale township developments in the most preferred locations in the Philippines, Megaworld continues to make a complete lifestyle more accessible to people, wherein everything that they need is much closer than they think. Today, Megaworld continues to lead the industry as the Philippines’ No. 1 residential condominium developer, the No. 1 BPO office developer and landlord, and the pioneering developer of townships.