Sales Support Associate | BGC
- Taguig, Philippines2nd Floor, Forbestown Showroom, Forbestown Road corner 26th Street, Forbestown Center, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Assist Sales Force on submission of internal correspondences such as memos, request letters, and other written documents to be submitted to the immediate superior.
- Cross-checking and receiving of new sale’s requirements to be processed and sent to the Head office
- Deposit client’s reservation fees and monthly amortizations
- Encoding and updating details of sales to the internal system (REMS)
- Monitor total sales production within the system vs manual monitoring (excel)
- Follow up lacking requirements of clients from division sec. regularly
- Generate sales report every cut-off to be submitted to the immediate superior
- Scan all documents and memos to be uploaded on the internal system.
- Update Division Secretaries and the CRS Dept. regarding approved Memos and New Sales.
- E-mail them the scanned copies for their personal reference
- Ensure that files are secured and properly organized per project
- Generate Client profile report when needed
- Assist Property Consultants with their after sales to client
- Assist other department with administrative requests & back up support regarding sales
- All other administrative duties that may arise.
- Strong administrative planning and coordination skills
- Excellent attention to detail and good organizational skills
- Proven time management skills
- Dependability and flexibility with work assignments
- Great interpersonal skills and a pleasing personality
- Positive attitude and customer orientation
- Ability to deliver quality work with minimal supervision
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Organizing and Planning
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Clerical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Customer Service
- Time Management
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2nd Floor, Forbestown Showroom, Forbestown Road corner 26th Street, Forbestown Center, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Real Estate / Mortgage
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Megaworld Corporation
Megaworld Corporation is the leading township, residential condominium, and BPO office space developer in the Philippines. As the pioneer of the live-work-play-learn community concept, applied in the Company’s townships, Megaworld has an unprecedented track record of completing more than 340 residential buildings, office towers, commercial centers, and world-class hotels since 1994.
The aggressive demand for Megaworld’s townships has been at the forefront of the company’s remarkable performance, bolstering its leadership position in the industry. Megaworld’s business is thriving on many fronts—a testament of a strong brand and continued commitment to bring the very best real estate value to the Filipinos. The company’s milestones for growth are also evident in its increasing workforce, the current and available land bank, as well as the growth in terms of consolidated revenues year on year.
Through large-scale township developments in the most preferred locations in the Philippines, Megaworld continues to make a complete lifestyle more accessible to people, wherein everything that they need is much closer than they think. Today, Megaworld continues to lead the industry as the Philippines’ No. 1 residential condominium developer, the No. 1 BPO office developer and landlord, and the pioneering developer of townships.