- Ensures the accuracy and completeness of the submittals and collaborate design issues or conflicts and revisions with other sections in the Engineering Department.
- Prepares Schematic Design Model 3D
- Prepares sequence of works (Based on Schematic Design Model)
- Prepares Walkthrough Presentation
- Prepares Construction Model (Based on Issued Fcd)
- Preparation of Detailed Design Model (Based on Ve & Precast)
- Review Discrepancy of Combined Service Model – 3D
- Prepares Submittal Drawings 2d (Based on Final Design Development Model)
- Performs other mandated functions required by superior/ management.
- Graduate of BS Architecture or Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering
- With at least 2 years experience in MEPFS, Structural and Architectural
- Knowledgeable in REVIT
About Megawide Construction Corporation
About Us: Megawide is one of the country's most progressive infrastructure conglomerates with a decisive portfolio in Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC), Airport Infrastructure, Progressive Property Development, Renewable Energy. Its revolutionary construction and engineering solutions continue to shape the industry by integrating its comprehensive EPC capabilities with innovative construction support technologies such as precast, formwork systems, and concrete batching. Vision: We will be a First-World Philippines Mission: We will be at the forefront of building a First-World Philippines through engineering excellence and innovation. Values: Excellence. Innovation. Teamwork. Malasakit. Integrity. Community.