- Makati, Philippines3/F Media Resource Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Build and manage Megamobile's Brand Equity in the Digital Marketing and Communications industry.
- Clarifies and commmunicates the company's brand positiong to potential partners.
- Represents the company in industry events and symposia.
- Develops and executes marketing plans for the company's services.
- Manages the company's web and mobile presence and communities.
- Produces marketing collaterals for the company's service lines.
- Directs graphic designers and developers in the creation of marketing collaterals.
- Engages in content and service development/acquisition/packaging/bundling requirements of the company.
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned.
- At least 3 years work experience in marketing management within the digital or advertising industry.
- College Graduate, preferably in Multimedia Arts, Business Admiistration or Marketing.
- Must have effective presentation skills and be adept at using digital presentation tools.
- Must have the capability to build and maintain strong client, agency and partner relationships and manage their expectations.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3/F Media Resource Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Mobile and Digital Applications
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.