- Makati, Philippines3/F Media Resource Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Performs Key Accounts management functions which include but may not be limited to the following:
- Interfaces with the company’s business partners including telco and media networks, content owners, media agencies and digital marketing partners;
- Develops and maintains key corporate accounts and grow mobile marketing projects year-on-year;
- Ensures that mobile campaigns are processed, serviced and billed in a timely manner.
- Generates and closes sales leads in accordance with sales targets to be mutually agreed upon and reviewed regularly.
- Be the primary point of contact between clients and the company.
- Manages the following processes or activities:
- Project Proposal/Campaign Development
- Service Description Creation
- Government Agency (ie., DTI) requirements compliance
- Campaign Planning with strategic partners and/or Clients.
- Budget preparation and monitoring for the assigned services
- Performs other related tasks that may be assigned
- College Graduate, preferably in Multimedia Arts, Business Administration or Marketing
- At least 3 years work experience in account management within the digital or advertising industry.
- Must have the ability to creatively package digital campaigns using mobile and digital value-added services for corporate clients;
- Must have effective presentation skills and be adept at using digital presentation tools;
- Must have the capability to build and maintain strong client relationships and manage clients’ expectations;
- Must possess the drive and tenacity to continuously generate new sales leads and meet sales targets.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3/F Media Resource Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Mobile and Digital Applications
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.